OUR COMPREHENSIVE POWER WASH HIGH IMPACT “BOOT CAMP” INCLUDES:
- 2 Nights stay at the Hampton Inn.
- All meals on Friday and breakfast at the Hotel on Saturday.
- Lunch and Dinner either catered or at a local restaurant (Covid restrictions allowing).
- 1 Complete Marketing Manual
- 1 Complete Application Manual
- Personalized Market Evaluation / Marketing Plan and Plan of Attack.
All this for only $2,995.00 (regular $3,495.00)
With purchase only $1,495.00
Help you and your company implement program(s) to be as profitable as possible by providing a higher level of service for your customers with your power washing!
- Knowledge of Power Washer and Operation/Safety
- Create a Marketing Strategy
- Added Services – cleaning properties with “power washer” (sidewalks, dumpster areas, parking, etc.)
- Consider Implementation / How to Offer Your Services
This schedule gives an overview of the 4 main areas of our training.
- Equipment Operation, Safety, and Environmental Compliance.
- What services you want to provide – Residential vs. Light Commercial, etc.
- How to market most effectively your services within your budget.
- Sales Training.
|7:30AM||Meet at the shop / Fill Out Evaluation Check List|
|8:00-8:30AM||Plant Tour including brief walk around of the equipment division and detergent|
|8:30-9:00AM||Roundtable/Power Wash101 with Mo: • Basic Operations • Safety Sign-Off|
|9:00-11:30AM||Equipment Operation / Service/Accessories Training/ Detergent Overview|
|1:00-3:00PM||Training with Power Wash Industry Professional|
Overview / Marketing
Cleaning goals & strategy for your service area
House Washing & Light Commercial Opportunities
|3:15-6:00PM||Great add-on services & follow up marketing|
Internet evaluation / Area business analysis
Finish internet review / Marketing review
|7:30-8:00AM||Meet at shop for breakfast|
|8:00-11:00AM||Your 1st contract / The Art of Selling Your Services|
Closing techniques for Pressure Washing jobs
Your area business analysis
Residential vs. commercial sales techniques
How to integrate window cleaning in the close
Deck & fence clean/restore
Power Wash Industries Question & Answer
Lunch (either before or after cleaning)
|11:00-2:00PM||If weather permits, GO CLEAN!|
• Restaurant(s) • Bank • Storefront