The 18HP Starter Power Wash Trailer Package is custom from the ground up! Featuring a 10.5′ full Diamond Plate Steel Deck Trailer with a 3,500 lb axle, and an 18 HP Premium Power Wash Unit that delivers 3,500 PSI with a full 5 GPM! Perfect for the budget minded power wash contractor that wants to look and be professional! Features an extremely efficient heater coil – saving fuel and generating enough cleaning power to clean nearly any job!
POWER UNIT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Motor: 18 HP Vanguard Engine – Made by Toyota
- Output: 5 GPM @ 3500 PSI, fully adjustable pressure
- Pump: General TS 2021 Ceramic Plunger Pump
- Frame: Powder coated, uni-body built reinforced structural supports for added “over the road” shock support for coil support.
- Motor and Pump Power Plate: Pre-assembled “Power-Plate” engineered to accept a variety of motor options. This enables the operator to change/service any component (motor, belt, generator, pump support brackets) in minutes – not hours.
- Burner: Super high efficiency Beckett Burner
- Fuel Tanks: 8 gallons diesel, 8 gallons gas
- Horizontal Coil System: Features a new helical style horizontal engineering design that is super fuel efficient with super fast heat rise. Cold rolled continuous schedule 80 coil. The horizontal coil is much easier to support for “over the road” transportation vs. vertical coils.
- Stainless Steel Coil Cover: Will not rust, looks great for years
- Thermostat: Saves fuel when high temp is not necessary
- Hour Meter: For service intervals
- Easy Pressure Control: Front mounted to control flow and heat rise
- Rugged, compact, and specially engineered to haul the equipment and water load. Leaf Spring Axles cushion and distribute the weight for easy towing.
- HD Enamel Paint
- 4′ x 10.5′ Diamond Plate Steel Deck
- Integrated steel tank rack to hold water
- Single Axle 3500 lb rated
- Integrated sign holder – for sides and rear signage
- Integrated Gun Holder
- Chrome Wheels
Trailers in your choice of red, blue, or black. NOTE: ALL water tank cages come standard with black paint.
Exclusive Engineering Features
- Pump Saver System
- TBD (Total Belt Drive)
- Low Pressure Chemical Application
- Dual Filter System
- Winterization Package